The PREPARE course will cover:
- How to know if your book is truly done or needs one more draft
- How to leverage trade reviews as early social proof of your book’s quality
- Is your author website designed to get the attention of industry professionals: journalists, bookstore owners, event coordinators, and agents/publishers.
- Create multiple-length compelling descriptions of your book and understand where to use each one most effectively
- Why networking is vital to your growth as an author and—more importantly—how the heck do you do it?!
- Pre-order bonuses are not just a fad, but they only spur sales if they’re high quality. What makes a useful pre-order bonus vs a gimmick?
- How to optimize your sales page on Amazon (and elsewhere) so that more readers who land on your page actually buy
- Are social media, blogs, and newsletters actually essential for an author? Establish a connection point with your readers that matches your personality, honors your time, and fits your personal boundaries.
- Create a professional Media Kit so you’re ready to land more press coverage and better quality interviews
- Taxes. Everyone’s least favorite topic, but let’s make sure you are set up properly BEFORE all those marketing expenses start rolling in!
Plus Free Handouts!
This course includes a massive list of high-value pre-order bonus ideas, plus editable Canva templates to help you quickly create all your social media author banners and a professional media kit.